Friday 25 May 2012

Smoking - Step Back

I have decided to take a step back on this project to have a look at where I am at so far and review it.

Where as I like the idea of using the myths as the focal point to raise awareness for the World No Tobacco Day, after reading 'Just see how long you can go' over and over again while having a go at producing the fold out poster/flyer, I really think that this could work well for the main point of the day.

I think this because at the end of the day, this isn't really convincing people that they have to stop smoking, just more to stop using tobacco for one dat to prove to yourself that you could do it... or see how long you can last in the day. So I think that this would be a lot more fitting. I wont just discard the research that I have produced so far regarding the myths, and may use it in some aspect of the project. But I have decided that I will change the idea and direction to:

Just see how long you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment