Friday 25 May 2012

Smoking - Rephrase

Now that I have decided to go with the see how long you can last angle for this brief, I have been thinking about different ways that I could possibly rephrase this - just incase there's a better way to say it to suit what I am doing. I did a mind map of these.


Even though I have come up with others I think would work well, I have decided to stick to what Kick Butts Take Names use of their website, so I'll stick to that.

Also, with the content that I've decided so far, I decided the other day to research more into the actual addiction to smoking, so for the supporting information that I use on what I produce, I will use the addiction information I have collected. I think this will support it well as we're talking about trying to get out of the habit of smoking and prolonging giving in to a craving, so I think talking about the actual addition will be best suited.

No comments:

Post a Comment