Friday 25 May 2012

Smoking - Web Banners

Depending on the website, web banners are different shapes and sizes. I have decided to produce a few different ones that could appear on potential websites and then will design them accordingly.

The first website I'll do one for is the BBC news website - they have a nice decent sized square ad on the right of their page.


There's 3 key bits of information that I want to include
  • suggestion
  • how long line
  • date
So I will have 3 major changes to the ad, as I don't just want a static one. The three changes are


The transition between the three key frames will be that one will fade out and then the next one will fade in. Each will be on screen for around 3 seconds before the change.

Due to me centering everything on everything I have produced previously, it makes sense to just do that with this as well rather than experimenting with the positioning as I want to try and keep everything as visually consistent as possible.

I also want to include a smoke effect in the design. Although this would most likely suit just being static, I think it would be more interesting and attention catching if it was to move. So during the time that it takes to transition between each key frame, the smoke effect will rise in the background the whole time.


OOPS! I have forgot to include the logo in this design. I will add it as an extra key frame to the end after the date.


The range for this could also vary between the suggestions and the different smoke effects.





In context.




Creative Review have an horizontal ad space at the top of their website.


I'm going to basically copy what I have done for the previous one, but this time to fit within this ad space.






In context.




No comments:

Post a Comment