Thursday 24 May 2012

Smoking - Myths Idea

While I was researching into the myths of smoking, I found this really interesting as they are so true, and are things I've actually heard people say before so obviously a lot of people believe them.

I think it would be an interesting angle to take this brief, and it's different from what already exists. Also, it will enable me to really push my typography skills.

I sketched down some initial ideas that I have in my head for this.


I think using the actual myth that people say/think as the main aspect would really draw peoples attention towards it and make them want to read more. In the information part I would include information about how it is only a myth, as well as inform them about the World No Tobacco Day coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment