Friday 25 May 2012

Smoking - Cigarette Packet

Based upon my findings about the plain cigarette packets, I think that producing a design that could fit a plain packet is a good idea. I wont stick to the dirty green colour which is apparently going to be used, but I will design a cig packet that is heavily branded with the campaign, and include small aspects of the actual brand of cigarettes.

I've asked people that I know to save me their empty cigarette packets to inspect for all the little details and to get the net of it from. I also bought a new packet to inspect as well, that I will use the cigarettes from in the cigarette packet that I make. I took photos of the new packet.







I took apart a different packet and flattened it out to scan in.


This is the net that I got from it, and what I will be using to produce my own design onto.


Before jumping straight on to the mac with this, I sketched out a few ideas of how I could possibly design it to work to.


Following these initial ideas, I started producing the cigarette packet.



















I am pleased with the development of this so far, although it just feels like theres that little something missing that will make it look more professional and 'real'. I'll come back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog has given amazing information ,I would definitely recommend you. If you want risk free options trysmoking cigarettes wholesaler.

    ReplyDelete