Thursday 24 May 2012

YCN Feel Good - Ad Shell

Continuing on from what I began to produce on the poster post, I decided to change it slightly so that it is the poster that will appear in a bus stop adshell. Considering the scale of them, I ensured that I scaled things to the right proportions.

We got our heads together and wrote out a real quick description of the actual Feel Good company/drinks which will back up the description of the drink flavour so that it will make more sense.


I experimented around with how to have the smaller description at the bottom. Other than that I Kept everything else pretty much the same, as imagining them to be full size I believe that they are pretty ideal. I decided in the end to go with the smaller description to be split over two lines, and then the website information directlu underneath. I think it just keeps the bottom area of the composition simpler and less crowded.


No comments:

Post a Comment