Friday 25 May 2012

Smoking - Posters 2

I have now decided on the description that I will use to support things I produce, such as the posters. This is
  • Over time, smoking becomes as much of a learned behaviour as it is an addiction. World No Tobacco Day is all about ignoring those nicotine cravings, and seeing how long you can go without a cigarette.
So I can now develop my poster that I have so far further. I skimmed back over the development of what I did previously and picked out elements that I liked from each, and will use this now to help me develop it further. I prefer the ones that have the centered information rather than the ones with the left justified information, so I will edit it back to this, as well as play around with small details to ensure it is to the right standard.








I am pleased with the end result to the posters, and I believe that this is a design that could be scaled to any size really. So I could use it as an A4 poster to go on the beck of a toilet door, or push up to being the size of a bus stop adshell. 

I can make a full range of these by altering the suggestion lines.




An additional range that I could do on top of this, is to have the smoke effects different as well. I could have the different smoke effects on the different posters with the different suggestions.
















All.

No comments:

Post a Comment