Tuesday 20 November 2012

Type Exp - What does that mean?

I enjoyed experimenting with the last one. Not thinking too much into it and just doing it is what I need to do I think. Made more progress with them by doing that.

Next quote I'm working with is 'Is that a medium latte?' 'What does that mean?'. 




Tried using question marks as a bit of type as image? I proper can't do this. Doesn't look too dreadful though.




Tried experimenting with the brown on this one too. Tried it out in the background as well with a gradient see if this works. I'm not that good at gradients either. Oh dear. I think I definitely prefer the black and white? Might just be because I always prefer that though with anything. Hmm.


Quick experiment with a different idea. Not feeling these. I like this sort of idea, but I don't think it particularly works with this. Scrap these.

No comments:

Post a Comment