Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Uniform

As part of the inside of the cafe that I am considering when designing, I think having a uniform is a nice extra to consider and propose. I wont be producing the actual uniforms on to clothes, so I'll mock them up for me to be able to present them and show how they would look in context.


Having the & is the most obvious thing for me to include on this. I decided to keep the uniform black. I also experimented with including the logo on the apron and the & on the side of the sleeve too.


As well as having the mock up of the uniform in context, I also want to show how it would look on the t shirt and apron but not being worn, so I also mocked these up to for me to include when presenting the idea.


Putting them side by side, I think that they show what I am aiming for with the uniform well enough to present to the owner. I am rather pleased with how this has turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment