Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Step Back

I really need to take a step back with this project and see where I am with it all as I feel like I'm in the middle of no where with it at the minute trying to find out where to go but have no idea. Hmm.

I could keep going and keep going with this brief and just keep going around in circles with it and spend too much time on it that needs to be spent on other briefs. I really just need to draw the line with it now.  I have a meeting with the owner tomorrow and for this I want to be pretty much done.

SO, I have decided that what I do get done between now and the meeting is done and will be included in the project, and what I don't manage to finish then as much as I don't want to then I will have to drop them. I think that this is the best way to go with this project now.

I wrote out a list of what I have done and am working on/want to include, and I will use this list to follow and go through to make sure that I have things finished and what not.

No comments:

Post a Comment