Friday 2 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Shop Front

For the mock ups to present to the owner, I've decided to mock up the front of one of the cafes then explain how the elements will also be transferred to the front of the other in pretty much the same way.

When I mocked up the front of the cafe at first I did it from the angle like one of the images that I have of the cafe, but taking into consideration that I just want it to be an example of what I am meaning I realised that having it at an angle wouldn't allow me to do this to the best that it could be to illustrate my ideas.


So I did another trying to get it from straight on in front. I've tried my best to keep everything in proportion to each other as they are actually. 


I haven't got anything mocked up as of yet on this, but it's ready for when I start to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment