Thursday 22 November 2012

Collection - Twinings Selection Boxes

The main thing that I need to make sure that I do actually do with this brief is actually taste some of the different tea flavours that are available. So while I'm researching I'll look at getting some ordered.

I came across some selection boxes that they have available. This is interesting. It is kind of the same as what I am thinking of doing with the tea festival by having more than one available in a box to buy so you can try more than one flavour. Still not the same though. They offer a variety of different selection boxes.


All the ones available are:



Decided to click on them all to have a read about what they have to say about them. This is the sort of information I am wanting to include in what I produce.











No comments:

Post a Comment