Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Take Away Cups Developed Again

I keep coming back to the damn take away cups. I bumped into the owner when I was in town and she asked how the project was going. So I explained where I was at and mentioned scheduling the next meeting, which she said would be find, and I showed her quickly the images of the cup mock ups that I have and explained that I am not sure whether to include the logo on them or not. She explained how she liked both but particularly liked having the logo on there.

So I've developed this more, experimenting with the positioning of it and scale and what not.






I can't seem to be completely happy with the cup, I don't know what it is. When doing these I got the brainwave to consider including a sleeve that would come with the cup. This gives me the option to shift things from the cup to be on there instead. I got this measured out to use.


There's 3 options for this in terms of the colour - to have it orange, white or black. I don't particularly think the orange would work on orange and I'm not so keen on having the white, so black it is.




Mocked up on screen how the black would work the cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment