Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Napkins Developed

I've collected together everything that I've produced so far, as well as having my list, and am going through what I have to make sure that they are finished am happy with them. The first thing I want to tackle is the napkins. These have been niggling the back of my mind since I first worked on them. 

I think with the design that I have it includes having a bit too much ink on the napkin than what probably should be, so I want to look at trying to include less. The background colours are the original colour of the napkin what will be printed on to. I left on the guides for the screen shots to show where the folds will be.





I like the white napkins. I will print out a few examples to see how they look printed as well as to take along to the meeting for the owner to make the actual decision on.

No comments:

Post a Comment