Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Meeting Preparation

For this meeting I am going to make sure that I am more prepared and ready for it. I will explain to her the situation of where I am at with the brief, and how I am having to draw a line under it and am presenting what I have produced. I do believe that what I have already produced answers the brief and fits what she has asked for to a level that I am more than happy with, so it should be fine. If there is anything in particular that she would like me to have done that I haven't already then I will make sure that I do get it done, otherwise I am pretty much done.

I am taking along my finished cup and bag mock ups, as well as the printed out proposed outcomes, including the shop front, opening times, uniform, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment