Thursday 22 November 2012

Collection - Ideas

As I've explained previously, and highlighted in my brief, the thing that I am doing for this brief is a Tea Festival, from the brand Twinings. The main focus of the brief over everything for this module is the 'catalogue' that will be full of information about all the different teas that Twinings have to offer, as well as other information such as about Twinings, how to make the perfect tea, etc.

I quickly noted down my initial ideas for what I believe should go into the catalogue I am creating, based on the research that I have made so far (this may change as I research more).

scan what's going into catalogue sheet

What I then started thinking about, was what doing the Tea Festival will involve, so I did a quick mind map for this.

scan mind map

No comments:

Post a Comment