Friday 23 November 2012

B&W - Crit Response

As explained in the crit feedback blog post, when I got to basically the end with this project to the point where I just needed to make up the bags and what not to photograph for portfolio and presentation boards purposes, I just basically stopped there with it. Although, I did know that I could look into the print processes and what not into it, I didn't really consider doing it because I didn't assume the brief to turn out as substantial as it has.

I will research into what stocks and print finished and processes I could use for the brief. Obviously to get them printed properly may be an issue due to costing and what not though.

Also, due to everyones man handling of the bags that I have got mocked up so far that I was going to use to photograph, they are now all crinkled and not really at a state to call 'finished' anymore. Damn. So I need to do this again.

Another bit of feedback that I got was to brand them as a set and propose where they would possibly be sold, which I have discussed earlier on in the project for me to do, so I will go ahead and do this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment