Friday 23 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Menu

I need to make a start on the menu. It's been discussed that she doesn't want to stray too much away from what they have already - I've included this in my blog post at the beginning of the module. It's A4 folded into 3. I want to try and keep it visually consistent with everything else that I have produced so far.





When we did the type sessions, one of the main things that Graham was always saying to us was to get the type right before you start playing around with the more visual elements of a design and I need to really start getting on with this for the menu. Once I do then I can start to consider more into the visual elements part of the design.





Along the way of designing this, I printed it out at certain points for me to make sure what is and isn't working. I'm at a stop with it now, certainly didn't expect it to take as long as it has so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment