Saturday 10 November 2012

Type Exp - Flat black

For this brief, I have done a few different typography effects tutorials that I have found on google to have a go at, but I have managed to loose the screen shots - damn! I do still have this one, and with this and the others it was an interesting experience to do because it isn't usually something I would consider. I guess it was stepping out of my comfort zone so I will try out some more as well.

With this one, it was sort of like a stamp effect? I lost the link to what it was really called. I didn't follow it exact as it said to take it over to Photoshop from Illustrator, but I just did basically the same in Illustrator for that bit. Once I finished it I had a play around with the colours.













When I first did this, I wasn't keen on it. It just isn't me basically, but looking at them now as I'm blogging it, SOME aren't that bad. Particularly the last one. Obviously the actual size and shape of the posters will be consistent with the rest and not actually like these screen shots. Again with this one, like with the previous one I'm just not feeling it. Not sure if it's because of the colours or the effects or what but there's just something. I think I might be too stuck in my ways when it comes to how I like type. Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment