Tuesday 20 November 2012

Type Exp - Latte for one

I still don't think what I have done so far works that well really. I decided to do some more design context research before I carry on with this brief because I need to find some stuff that can inspire me for this brief. We have the 'uber' crit coming up soon and I want to have made a decent amount of progress with this brief for it. 

I need to strip back I think to just experimenting with the type I think. Just use type, no special effects or anything and experiment with this. I think if I do this then I will know then where to go next with the brief.

The next quote I'm working with is 'Can I get a latte for one?'.



I quite like the lines.




I tried using a brown to represent coffee. Think I'll stick to just black and white for now. I like the reversed out experiments.







I like the idea of having the quote go from the sides of the page and work down. Looks interesting. There's a few of these I like.





Tried again with the brown. Can give or take with it really as it just has the same effect as the black. Might tie in more with the coffee aspect of it though? Having the white with the brown underneath offset is interesting. Weren't particularly keen when I first did them but looking now I quite like them.

Theres a few different experiments that I quite like that I have done here. Might be worth me trying some of them out on different quotes as I can't just have them all of the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment