Monday 5 November 2012

Hot & Tasty - Shop Front & Sign Development

The mock up of the shop front that I have just looks flat. Obviously it's going to because it's just an illustration, but I think it just needs that bit extra. So considering what I did with the bottle fridge, having the bottles and cans on the shelves in the background and then a light grey placed over the top with a 90% opacity works really well for this, as it allows to see 'inside' but doesn't distract too much away from what I am actually using them for. So, I have decided to add some elements into the windows of the shop. The display fridge is just as you go into the entrance, and then as you can see with the images I have blogged of the shop, the tables are up to the windows in the main seating area, so I have developed some of these and added them to that.



This is how the new mock up looks. It's harder than it looks to do. I also added open blinds to the windows because you can also see these in the pictures.


So now with the new and improved mock up, I added the shop sign to it again. Looking back over the experiments, the & actually works better going off the top and bottom of the sign, so I went back to choosing this one rather than the one with the & going just off the bottom.


And played around with lining stuff up again.


I'm happy with this. I'll get this printed out to take along to the next meeting with the owner.


Only after I printed it out did I realise that I forgot to reposition the logo between the windows, so I changed this and got it printed out again. I'll take this newer print out along to the next meeting.


1 comment:

  1. If you are seeking for the finest Shopfront Designer in London then you can visit us. We have provide various customized shopfront installations to our clients.

    ReplyDelete