Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 STFTK - Sequence Production 1

Now that I have the set format for my TV Idents, I think it will be pretty straight forward getting my next one done for Stay Togethe For The Kids as I just need to follow this and follow the storyboards I produced earlier on. The sequence idea I have chosen to go with is:



I have chosen to produce this one as I believe it's the most interesting idea I have got down for it. So following what I have done for the previous idents, I put together and collected files on photoshop ready to take over into after effects and produced the sequence.


I think it's interesting how not too long ago I wouldn't have even know where to begin to produce something like this. I have learnt a lot throughout this module and I am really pleased with how each of my outcomes have turned out so far. The sequence effects for this ident happen a little fast but I think it sill works.

No comments:

Post a Comment