Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 Always - Sequence Production 2

Following the recent decisions to include the countdown times within the title sequence, I have decided to also include this within my tv idents as well as I think as a whole looking over the progress I have made on that so far it looks to work a lot stronger visually.



I added this to the beginning and the end of the sequence, and had the numbers start and end in the middle of the countdown. I figured that the title sequence will probably be seen enough times to understand where it is coming from in the idents with them starting from numbers within the countdown, such as from 7. It suggests that they are within the countdown themselves and could potentially be added to the title sequence within them numbers the kinetic type is between.

I do think that just by adding this to the sequence it is a lot stronger visually, and has more structure to it and meaning so it doesn't just look like a bit of kinetic type thats been shuvved in the middle of a couple other adverts. Good move.

No comments:

Post a Comment