Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - Production 2

Following the first sitting of working on my title sequence, I had my second one which progressed me on to being up to The Rock Show section. 



Again, me being over picky with tiny details is meaning that producing this sequence is taking a really long time, longer than I had anticipated anyway. It is a different experience producing this as opposed to producing one of the tv idents that I have already done. Even so, I do like how this is pulling together, and the longer I spend on it the most confident I feel working in it. 

I have one section to go on this now as well as the final part of the countdown at the end. I am hoping to have it completed for the final crit that we have on 01/02/2012 so that I can get some feedback on it for how to improve it. I can think of one or two little tweaks I'd like to try, but for now I want to concentrate more on actually getting it finished before going back and reworking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment