Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 I Miss You - Sequence Production 2

I had enough time before the final crit to also edit the I Miss You TV ident sequence, so I did. I included the countdown timer the same as I did with the Always sequence, but had it begin and end with different numbers, and also included the logo on the countdown sections of the sequence.



Looking at the difference between this version and the previous one of this sequence, I do feel like I have progressed a whole lot since I began producing them and it certainly shows. This version is a lot more visually engaging and works better as a whole than the previous version did. And the content looks a lot more considered.

I have also done the screen shots of this sequence as well.


For the final crit on 01/02/2012, I will have 2 TV Idents and my title sequence to take to it. I had planned to have all of the sequences finished but with things taking longer than I had anticipated (as we were warned), I haven't managed to have all 4 idents. Never mind, I am much happier having these that I do have to the standard than they are at then having everything and probably not being at the same stage/standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment