Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - New Idea Decisions

My initial thought as to how the title sequence could work is to have the countdown timer to take 10 seconds, and then choose 5 of the 10 second clips I have of the songs for the top ten list. This would work hunky dory, but as I discovered with the I Miss You TV Ident, my timings could be fractions of seconds out, so I have decided to choose 4 different songs instead, and select 1 or 2 that could work longer than 10 seconds to include in the sequence - this way it will seem less structured then too.

After listening to each of the clips countless times, keeping in mind the thought that I don't really want to repeat the use of songs that I have already used, I have decided that the 4 songs I will use within this sequence are All The Small Things (13 second clip), Adam's Song (10 second clip), What's My Age Again (16 second clip) and The Rock Show (10 second clip).

No comments:

Post a Comment