Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - ATST Sequence Idea Storyboard

In order to ensure I made the right decisions with choosing which of the ideas to use in the actual sequence that I have come up with in the initial storyboards, I left quite a while between completing them and making decisions so that when I did come back to them I had a fresh mind and could really review and consider what to use.

So from the initial storyboarded ideas, here is the ideas that I have selected to use within my title sequence. I have included the arrows again on these storyboards that I have drawn out to represent how the sequence will look/run, but haven't re wrote every little detail as it is documented well enough in the previous storyboards.




No comments:

Post a Comment