Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - The Rock Show Initial Storyboards

I'm now on to the last section within the title sequence for the song The Rock Show. I have been doing these storyboards for quite a while now so I am loosing focus a bit, which resulted in me not exploring some ideas as must as I possibly could have. Even so, I did get some interesting ones down.

upload these storyboardssssssssssss


This song is really fast paced, so I need to keep this in mind when choosing ideas as the transitions between sections may be too quick to look as effective as they could do. Even so, I like the idea of having this one fast as opposed to say Adam's Song, which is a lot slower paced. I think the contrast between the two tied together with a section of the countdown clock will be quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment