Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - WMAA Initial Storyboards

Doing the same again for the What's My Age Again?'s section in the title sequence, I roughly storyboarded the ideas and tweaked the ones I though might look better in certain ways for each of the ideas I came up with what I produced the initial sketched for this song. 













Some sections that have been developed will (in my opinion) work quite nice once I get them into after effects, and I can't wait to get started on producing this now. Doing the storyboards like this have been a lot more enjoyable than what it was like for the idents ones, and I found I got into doing them a lot more. This is good because it means I started coming up with more ideas and could really vision things better and clearer. The section that I think will be the most effective for this song section is the last two lines that read 'what's my again again', due to the way that I have it scroll across the frame one way the reverse back the other way. I think that will look quite playful, which will tie in nicely with the meaning of the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment