Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - Adam's Song Sequence Idea Storyboard

Here are the ideas that I have selected from the sketched storyboard I produced for Adam's Song that I have decided to include within my title sequence.



Now that I have each of the 4 sections planned out for the title sequence I am now ready to start the production of it. I was hoping to before I begin using after effects on this to have drawn out a lot neater storyboards to work from using the correct typeface but time is ticking and I don't want to spend too long doing this and cut myself short on managing to be finished with the title sequence in time so I will work from these for now and see how much time I have left later - probably not the right attitude to have, but I do believe that these storyboards I have are neat and clear enough to work from to produce the title sequence effectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment