Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 I Miss You - Sequence Production 3

Taking into account the updates that I made on my title sequence, I went on next to apply these changes as well to my I Miss You TV Ident. I did it just to this for now to ensure that they work as effectively as they do on the other. I updated the timer so that it counts down faster using 15 frames as opposed to 1 second, and I included the fade into the Blink smiley at the end as well.

Another piece of feedback that I received from the crit which I also discussed with Lisa after was that she thinks it needs to have the full countdown on it of the countdown circle to make more sense of what it's about. I did understand her point, but I don't have enough time within the 10 seconds unless I was to make it countdown at a rate of like 5 frames for each number to include every number in the countdown. I was thinking about it though, and have decided that I will have the start of the sequence start at 10, and the end of the sequence end with 1 and then the smiley. That way it is still essentially counting down the whole countdown, but a section is covered by the interruption of the kinetic type section.

I also updated the audio on it so that the song and fuzzy sections fade with each other like I have on the title sequence.

Now with these changes, here is how the I Miss You ident now plays. Again, this feels pretty much finished but I will wait until I have everything done before making that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment