Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - WMAA Initial Ideas

So because the time for the What's My Age Again?'s section in the sequence has been increased so that it takes up around 16 seconds, I wrote out the new lyrics that I will be working with before I started sketching ideas. There is a lot more lyrics in this section than any of the others that I have done and the song is fast paces so I kept this in mind whilst sketching as I don't need anything too over the top because there will probably only be a few frames between some sections to be able to achieve stuff.



Again, like I did with the previous one, I concentrated on the sections of the songs while I was sketching and got down the ideas I had for it as I went through the song. I find it a lot easier and more beneficial to do it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment