Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - Time Line

In order to make sure that I do things in the right order, I produced a time line for my title sequence (hooray!). It isn't necessarily to the frame perfect with how things will appear, but it is a rough guideline to work to in order to get the order right and what not.

To produce the time line, I have a long wall that is just white in my flat, so I scanned and printed out the final storyboards that I did for each of the sections and cut these up into frames. Then making a rough time line out of long, thin pieces of paper i stuck everything to the wall. The order that I have decided that I want the sequence to run in is

  1. Countdown circle
  2. Adam's Song
  3. Countdown circle
  4. All The Small Things
  5. Countdown circle
  6. The Rock Show
  7. Countdown circle
  8. What's my Age Again?
  9. Countdown circle

I have chosen this order as I don't want the songs to appear in the order as they are in the actual top ten as it will pretty much just give it away and then there would be no point in actually watching the programme. Also, I think this will be a good balance between the paces of the songs and will tie in nicely together. Below is an image of my wall once I had done sticking the what felt like hundreds of frames everywhere.

upload image of walllllllll

No comments:

Post a Comment