Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - Production 3

After making the changed on to the Always TV ident, I came back then to producing my title sequence, which I have managed to finish ready in time for the final crit (woop!).



I do think though towards the end it is maybe a little more obvious than it is at the beginning that I have been just trying to get it finished and maybe not putting as much effort in as I was. Even so, I think as a whole at this stage the sequence works well.

Whilst I was producing the sequence as I was approaching the end, I was thinking about how I was going to tie it in with Kerrang so that it is represented in the sequence that this is what channel it will be shown on. Now that I was at the stage of being almost completed with it, I weren't so keen on having the yellow logo just zoom into the screen at the end I think it needs to be a little more subtle than that. So back to YouTube. I looked at more ways that Kerrang have their adverts, and came across this one here, and have now decided that this is how I will have the logo incorporated into the sequence, and it will appear each time the countdown timer is on.

I got one of these logos from google and edited it so that it fits the colour scheme I am working to:


Also, in preparation for the final crit, we were advised to have screen shots of our sequences so I got these to use too.



No comments:

Post a Comment