Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 60 Second Sequence - ATST Initial Ideas

To produce my title sequence, I have decided to have a slightly different approach as to what I have done previously. Before I sketched down an initial idea quickly, then storyboarded up the idea. Instead, I am going to sketch down initial ideas, but not keep them separate, like if I can think of a few ideas for the same section I will just draw them out rather than wait for another idea to do them.

Here's the initial ideas sketched I produced for the song All The Small Things that will be used in the sequence.



I found that doing the initial ideas this was was a lot more productive, and it felt a lot more beneficial as I weren't just thinking of stuff for the sake of it, and I got ideas down straight away before forgetting them. At this stage they may not necessarily make sense, but I will do this for the other songs first.

No comments:

Post a Comment