Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 ATST - Idea & Production

After the last module I swore I wouldn't leave anything until the last minute then blame the time limit that is left for something, but I am going to a little bit for this one as the final presentations for our sequences is coming up soon and I need to be finished for this, so I have decided for my fourth ident, I will use a section of kinetic type from my title sequence for it. I don't mind this too much although I made a point of not wanting to repeat using songs, but I do really like the section that I have chosen to use anyway so it doesn't matter.

I am really pleased with how the effects worked out during the All The Small Things section of the sequence that has the lyrics 'say it aint so, I will not go, turn the lights off, carry me home', so this is the section that I have decided to use. I already have the storyboards produced for the title sequence for it, so I will use these as the storyboards to follow for producing this ident.

Including all of the other elements that I have used within my other 3 idents, I produced the ident on after effects.


I am happy with how this sequence has turned out, and also pleased wth myself that I have managed to reproduce the effects of this section again and to the same sort of standard which has proved to myself it wasn't just a fluke the first time. I am glad that I haven't just done this with all of the sequence where I have just taken a section from my title sequence, but I think for this one it was a good section to take. If I did have more time remaining before the deadline then I could maybe have just tried some out to experiment with and what not, but never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment