Wednesday 8 February 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 Always - Sequence Production 1

I am happy with where I am at with the I Miss You ident, so I have decided to leave this for now and come back to it another time. I have found in previous modules that this is highly beneficial to do.

I have reflected back over the ideas and storyboards I have for the Always ident, and have decided to produce this idea:


I have chosen this idea because I like the continuous movement throughout the sequence.

Again, as I explained with the previous post on the I Miss You Sequence, I don't really think it is essential to produce a time line for this as it will be a lot easier to work out the exact frames that each word should appear.

Whilst I was producing the previous ident idea, I tried out using the markers like Lorraine explained that we could do, but it still didn't really line up exact so I found it a lot easier and quicker to play it by ear as to when things should appear and what not, so I will continue this on with this sequence.


I have produced the first half of this sequence. I like how it is turning out, and once I grasped rotating round the words once and then again I found it a lot easier to do, but at first I kept trying to rotate it but couldn't get the key frames right so everything was just all over the place. It takes some patience to get things exactly as I want it to - patience equals time. Again, I will leave this sequence now as I have with the previous one and come back to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment