Monday 23 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - USB Stick Pt 2

Considering how the pack is now going to be, I would prefer to have just the USB as a box rather than what I developed it into previously, so I mocked up a net for this on Illustrator using basically the same measurements, and then started to put the design on to it.




Once I got to a certain point I printed out a mock of the box to see how it would be, and I am glad that I did as the measurements I were using were way too big, and with the design I have it just basically looked like a plain cig packet. I reduced the size then to make it a lot smaller.






The smaller design works and looks better, so I will continue the designs on this net. I want it to basically explain the purpose of the separate folders that are on the memory stick, as well as have a little 'tip' on the side of the box as a 'just incase' they were to loose/misplace the memory stick in the college.




This is how the finished design looks.


See the finished product here.


No comments:

Post a Comment