Monday 23 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - Actual 'Pack'

I was considering how I would have the actual pack I would be putting all of the different products into to then give to the students. My initial idea was to have a box that opened up and has everything inside. Although time is running out and I think for me to get it to a standard that I would be happy with it would take up too much of my time and make less time for other things. So I began to figure other options, which included things along the line of a ready made box that I could stick something on to. After not coming up with a 'good enough' solution I decided to leave this thought for a while and come back to it, and at this point I were packing things away to go home from Uni and was thinking how I could use an A3 plastic folder to carry all the different stuff I had with me, and that was when I realised to have my actual 'pack' as one of these folders - it would be both useful and relevant to the student, and be an additional way for them to keep organised. So I went and bought one from the library which I will use for the final product.

I will have something printed and stuck to the piece of card that comes in the folder to keep it visually consistent with the rest of the things I have done. I think because this is the thing that basically holds everything together that it should have the main sort of 'reason' for the pack.


The cardboard in the folder will have this on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment