Monday 23 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - Notebook Pt 3

Now that I have the Folders and Wall Calendar designed, I moved back on to getting the Notebook done. I decided to put capital letters on the header section of the note pages as I think it looks that bit better.


Doing just the same as I did previously, I printed out the pages for the notebook and trimmed them out. I then started thinking about the covers for them. I don't think I need any explanation of what ever on the notebook because it is pretty obvious what it is and what it's for. I don't think I will have the time to screen print either, so I decided to print the covers before I backed the hard card this time. I worked it out so that when it is printed, the folded round edge will go to the outside to make it look neater. So here are the files that are printed out again on to the Linen paper as I used previously.



Each element used to put the notebook together.








See the finished product here.


No comments:

Post a Comment