Monday 23 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - Folders Pt 4

I have decided that because the overall look of the calendar looks a bit different to the folders, I will interpret the circles and lines graphic elements within the folder designs to keep them visually consistent. Once I started to add these I realised how much better they look with them on, and made the previous designs look a bit naff. I also decided to include how many credits each of the modules are worth to the inside of the folders, as well as a little section to write the module deadlines on there too.











 

Also, I decided to change the word 'file' to the word 'document' in the quote as well as I think a sheet of paper with information on is more like a document, and a file is more like something you save on a Mac. I have a few other people confirm this also before making the decision to.



Here is how the folder designs now look.





See the finished product here.

No comments:

Post a Comment