Monday 16 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - Paper Stocks

One piece of feedback I can remember from the previous module was that I could have experimented more with different stocks for what I made, so I am making sure I include this this time. I have got together a whole variety of different ones and put them into a little booklet which I will include in my folder when I submit. I am doing that because when I took a picture of them they basically look the same because they are all just white paper, so including it in my folder will give the opportunity to see the variety and what not.



In the booklet, I put the paper in order from the lowest gsm to the highest. There is:

  • Layout Paper 55gsm
  • Normal Paper
  • Conqueror Smooth/Satin 100gsm
  • Hi White Cart 120gsm
  • Presentation Paper 130gsm
  • Antique White Paper
  • Hi White Cart 160gsm
  • Library Cartridge Paper
  • Ice White Canford Paper
  • White Cartridge 200gsm
  • Watercolour Paper
  • White Cartridge 220gsm
  • Premium Quality Smooth White Card 250gsm
  • Library White Card
  • Snow White Canford Card

No comments:

Post a Comment