Thursday 5 May 2011

Speaking from Experience - Design Direction Boards

In preparation for the progress crit presentations we have on 06/05/2011, I put together these design direction boards. One for Concept, one for Content, and one for Method of Delivery for me to use to explain my idea and what I am intending to do. I kept the actual design of them really simple, without making them too simple that it looks like no thought went into them. I am not entirely sure how what I am going to make will look so by doing them like this it doesn't make and sort of 'design promise' as such.




See the feedback I got from the crit here.

Before I start actually designing what I am making, I will start by working out how I will do them and actual sizes and all of that before I do. I'm doing this because I think it will make it easier in the long run to ensure everything will turn out and look as it should to a high standard. Instead of having lots of posts for each of the different things I am making, I will put everything on to one post that I do for them from start to finish (in order) for working out how I want them to be so that it makes more sense and the development of it will be a lot clearer.

No comments:

Post a Comment