Friday 1 October 2010

Alphabet Soup Pt 1 - Final Idea Development

After experimenting further with some initial ideas, the idea that I have decided to produce as my final set is the 'a bit shakey progressing to being a lot shakey' one. I have chose this one because I think that it is a good response to the brief and my chosen random word. 



Below is the 9th design from the set of 10 that I have done. This is a really zoomed in version so that when you click on it you can see the detail within the design a lot clearer.


Experiments.

I have also experimented with the different letterforms that spell out the word shake using this technique just to see how it would work as an actual typeface:




The technique also works well on these letterforms, you can still see what letters each is intended to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment