Tuesday 5 October 2010

Alphabet Soup - Other Decisions

I think because the final A1 poster is to be produced as an A1 poster that is hand drawn using only black ink, the experiments that I make will also be in the same way so that I will have a clearer idea as to whether they will work as the final outcome also, rather than creating is straight on a Mac and not being able to draw it the same. Even so, I will probably experiment with some elements n them, and will digitise my final ideas.

One key answer that has really got my ideas flowing for the designs is the one that Charlotte put for the 'If you could go back in time, where would you go?'. Her answer was '1920's - Art Deco'. I think this will be an interesting starting point for what I could do, so I will research into some existing Art Deco fonts and possibly adapt some of the elements from them into my own designs.

I will also research into other things that I feel are relevant to help influence my ideas. The research I have made to help influence my ideas are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment