Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Top 10 Blink 182 Songs

Using the Blink 182 Lists blog post on my design context blog (here), I used the top ten rankings from all of the different lists that I looked at and put on to that blog post to work out which is the most popular Blink songs. How I did this was I looked at the lists that people had given from 1 - 10, and gave the songs points depending on their ranks, so

  • 1 = 10 points
  • 2 = 9 points
  • 3 = 8 points
  • 4 = 7 points
  • 5 = 6 points
  • 6 = 5 points
  • 7 = 4 points
  • 8 = 3 points
  • 9 = 2 points
  • 10 = 1 points

I did this for every song that was listed on that blog post, and wrote it down. Here is how this turned out:




Once I had finished listing these, I added each of the songs totals together and wrote them out:



Now that I have the totals for each of the songs, I worked through what I collected and selected the 10 highest scoring songs from the list, these are:





The list reads as follows:
  1. Feeling This
  2. Dammit
  3. What's My Age Again?
  4. Adam's Song
  5. Dysentary Gary
  6. All the Small Things
  7. Dumpweed
  8. The Rock Show
  9. Untitled
  10. Stay Together For The Kids

The following five after these are:
  1. Always
  2. Not Now
  3. I Miss You
  4. Violence
  5. First Date

No comments:

Post a Comment