Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 I Miss You - Sequence 5

Here's another idea for a sequence that I sketched down. I wanted to try and be a little different with this one to the other ones although I guess there is only so much variation you can make with ten seconds and the same content.


When digitising it's interesting to see like the big differences between the size of the text when it is put together, like because it will essentially appear the same size on the screen when it appears but in actual relation to other text for certain parts of it then there is actually quite a difference. I hope that this is executed and represented well when I come to producing one of these sequences in aftereffects. 


I did the same with this one as I did with the previous one when I drew out these storyboards where I left off the I miss you part at the end because it would really just be the same as the endings of the first ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment