Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 I Miss You - Sequence 4

Keeping with the constantly moving aspect I liked with the previous idea, here's another sequence idea I sketched down.


I digitised this up again like I have with the previous ones. I figured even though there isn't many certain aspects where the words are stacked on top of each other that it doesn't necessarily matter how it looks at this stage on screen, but I tried to keep it looking decent rather than just having the words scattered all over.


Storyboarding this idea was quite interesting, and I like having the mixture of words scrolling across screen along with the alignment of words with each other. Also, I figured at this stage what I have been doing with the 'I Miss You' part at the end I have only varied between two ideas for this so I didn't draw it out on these storyboards as I figured I could just use it from previous ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment