Saturday 28 January 2012

Top Ten - Blink 182 Always - Sequence 1

I feel that I have enough sequences to work with now for the I Miss You song sequence so I have decided to move on to another song's 10 second sequence. The next song that I will work with is 'Always'.

When I sketched down this idea really quick it didn't turn out to look as interesting as I was imagining.


I decided to story board it up anyway, so again as I have done with the previous sequences I have come up with I made it digitised to use for when I sketched out the storyboard.


I thought when I came to storyboarding this idea up it would make it look more interesting like I was imagining, but I just failed. There is ways that I could get it to be more interesting but I think I will just work on a few more ideas before doing so as I may come up with something else I prefer.



No comments:

Post a Comment