Wednesday 16 February 2011

More Photoshop Experiments

I experimented more with Photoshop for the postcards we are to produce. The brief asks that we use the photos that we took in the lighting studio session, but as well as this Amber said if we need to re take photo's for any reason then we can. And well, I need to because mine didn't turn out too well. But just as I was going to re take them I remembered that for part of my Collection 100 brief I used lighting equipment to take photos of cups of tea, as well as the tea bags. So, I have decided to use the tea bag pictures for the photos that I will experiment with for this brief because they haven't been used for anything else.

Experiments









I think quite a few of these looks really interesting and would work well as a post card, but I really think that keeping them simple will help them look more effective, so because of this I will produce 10 different versions of this last experiment to use as my final postcards.

Back
I want the back to look like a typical postcard does, so I had a quick look on google for some inspirationa and put one together that will be used on them all. Here is the design process of this.





The last one is what will be used on the back of the postcards.


No comments:

Post a Comment